A gateway to the good old days

I've always had the strange feeling that I was born a few decades later than I should've been and that my specific personality might have been more at home somewhere between 1960 and 1980. 
After growing up in the 90's and living the strange "in-betweenness" of the 00's (I'm not even sure what to call that time period…) I've had the disturbing realisation that my generation might have failed to contribute to certain aspects of our culture that made the decades before so amazing. I'm referring mainly and almost exclusively to music - which, sadly, took a drastic turn for the worse in the last two decades of the 20th century.
This is my opinion of course, and surely there are those that disagree and think 80's and 90's music is both beautiful and profound… I respect our difference in taste.

Because of this (and now to the point of my negative rant) I've always dreamed of having my own record player to play all my favourite old school music the way it was meant to be played. Just this week, I'm extremely excited to announce, I finally realized this long-time dream of mine! Last year I discovered my dream record player at Myconceptstore and the other day I just marched right in there and bought it!



Isn't it beautiful? I'm in love…

This also gave me a chance to look through the old record collection and rediscover some great music that I had largely forgotten along with some that should've just stayed forgotten…

Here are some of the good finds: